Tickets available now!
Hello from the TDRP Office! We have nearly everything ready for our next One Day Corporate Acting Workshop happening on 27th October 2018 –
Over 35 TDRP actors are now on our books having first introduced themselves to us through this workshop. However, It’s not the only way to join!
“An outstanding insight into the world of corporate acting, with quality teaching and the opportunity to practice and develop”
– Vee Tames, 2017 Participant
“A fantastic thorough introduction to corporate acting and great value for money. I felt challenged and supported all day”
– Andrew Piper, 2017 Participant
About the course
- Learn about corporate roleplay and the key skills required to be successful as a corporate actor
- Learn how to deliver feedback to delegates – face-to-face, in writing and to camera
- Learn to interpret and work to a brief and improvise around scenarios
- Understand Forum Theatre, how to do it & why it’s important
- Have all your questions answered by industry experts and learn how to increase your chances of getting in with a roleplay company
- Flex your acting muscles all day through role play exercises and interactive sessions
Q: Who is the course aimed at?
A: The course is aimed at actors who want to enter the lucrative world of Corporate Acting.
Q: Do I have to do the course to join TDRP?
A: No. But it is a great way to meet us, get to know us and show us what you can do. The reason we work with the London Actors Workshop on this course, is to help actors learn the skills they need to succeed in the world of corporate acting.
Please note: There are no guarantees of work from either London Actors Workshop or Training Day Role Play Ltd by attending the course.